Monster Muddy Burger Challenge
When: Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 6:00 PM
Location: 7 Hills Brewing Co., 1085 Washington St, Dubuque, IA, 52001
Do you possess the fortitude to take down a Beef Monster? Prove it. Compete in epic meal battle against they city's most competitive eaters as we serve up 5 POUNDS of delicious munch. Seeking Savage, civil need not apply.
The first savage to completely lick the plate clean will be crowned the Monster Muddy Burger Champion 😈
THE BURGER 🍔
- 2 - 1 POUND, GROUND BRISKET/SHORT RIB HAND PACKED BURGER PATTIES
- 2 - SLICES OF CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 2 - SLICES OF PEPPER JACK CHEESE
- 2 - SLICES OF AMERICAN CHEESE• 2- SLICES OF SWISS CHEESE
- OVER A 1/2 POUND OF BACON
- SLATHERED IN 7HILLS SIGNATURE MUDDY TUGGER BBQ SAUCE
- LETTUCE, PICKLES, TOMATOES, AND RED ONION
- ON A CUSTOM BUN THAT'S BAKED TO ORDER
- SERVED WITH 1 POUND OF 7HILLS HAND CUT FRIES
PRIZES 🏆 1st : Galena Canning BBQ Sauce Gift Basket / Blaum Brothers Package / Growler of Barrel-Aged BBQ sauce 2nd : $50 Gift Card to 7 Hills Brewing Co. / Crowler of Barrel-Aged BBQ sauce
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Must not have any serious medical ailments or conditions: 7 Hills holds sole discretion over applicant eligibility and may deny registration as deems necessary.
- First contestant to clear their plate in its entirety is the winner: a timer will be present on the projector screen for all to see.
- Meal consists of the following: 2# burger + 8 oz sliced cheese + 8 oz of bacon + 6 oz house made Muddy Tugger BBQ Sauce + 2# Fries + 20 oz soda/water = 5.53 # of food.
- Must remain seated the entire time (no standing or bathroom breaks).
- May not be under the influence of any chemicals or substances prior to admission.
- Must not start the challenge prior to the starting signal.
- Must not use any napkin of cloth of any kinds to wipe hands or mouth.
- Must not throw up or regurgitate (subject to immediate disqualification).
- Cleaning implements provided; if you vomit, you are on it.
- If disputes arise throughout the challenge that are not covered explicitly by the rules above, Executive Judge shall have same invested powers as the aforementioned rules to make final decision.
- Entry Fee = $35: Entry fee proceeds from event go to Hills and Dales.